A life in the Time of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steam-Punk, Zombies, Air-ships, And other Super-natural Beings

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome, one and all!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rattius
Admin
Rattius

Welcome, one and all! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome, one and all!   Welcome, one and all! EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:39 pm

Bonjour every-one, and welcome to your new home!
For those of you who are wondering, what is this place? What is it called?
This town?
This town has no name... People claim it to be;
"The Darkness of Time."
Where others refer to it as the "Street's Of The Afterlife."
I understand what you're all thinking right now. 'Why are you rambling about this town's history, why are we here? what do we do?' Well, that's what I'm also here to tell you. I'm here to tell you that this is a
Steam-Punk Roleplay!
This whole site has been dedicated for the people who just LOVE steam-punk and role-playing Wink.
Now! On to the rules.
No putting the other member's down! Just because you have beef with someone doesn't mean that you have to be a whiny little up-tight rude person about the other person's idea, or WHAT EVER! So, if you have something wrong with some-one! TELL THEM IN A PM. If you don't want to do that, then go rant in my ranting section that i keep for YOU people to make rants about how much you "Hate your life and the people in it" Alright? Good Smile On to step two.
HAVE FUN! I don't want people to be bored with the ideas of this place and start leaving just because you can't seem to have fun. There's something that people have claimed to be a miracle worker for small IDIOTS like you! ^_^ IT'S CALLED IMAGINATION! USE IT!
BY THE WAY! In the way of ideas, If you have any that do WITH the Role-Play it-self? Then Pm Me or one of our staff members. WHOM WILL BE LISTED HERE AT A LATER POINT IN TIME!
SPEAKING. OF. STAFF.
If you people want to be apart of the staff you need to also send me a Pm. NOW! for you other people?! THAT DONT MEAN B***HING AND COMPLAINING THAT YOU DIDN'T GET SPOT ON THIS STAFF. ALRIGHT?! By the way, future staff members, i'd like you to know that WE WILL BE HAVING MEETINGS ON THIS S**T ALRIGHT?! So no slacking off!! -.-
RULE #4 KEEP THE SEXUAL CONTENT ON THE DOWN LOW.
I do not want this site to be put on BAN time because you IDIOTS havn't learned what TIME SKIP means. I'LL ALLOW YOU PEOPLE TO TAKE IT TO P.M'S. BUT I DONT WANT TO HAVE TO COME ON ONE DAY AND READ 115 POSTS OF PEOPLE REPRODUCING AND MAKING MORE DEMONIC SPAWNS OF HELL! ALRIGHT?!! BAH!
LAST. FRIGGIN. RULE.
THIS. IS. A. SUPER NATURAL. ROLE PLAY.
JUST BECAUSE THERE'S DEMONS AND S**T IN IT, I DONT WANT YOU PEOPLE GOD MODDING AND STABBING SOMEONE IN THE CHEST WITH SOME PERFECT AIM OF THE ARCH ANGEL GABRIEL HIMSELF! SO IF YOU'RE A PERSON WHO ENJOYS TO GOD-MOD. GET. OUT. NOW!!!

Other than that I will start making more topics for the lists and such of the role play soon! If you have any ideas or anything, Please PM ME!

~Kat
Back to top Go down
https://darknessoftime.board-directory.net

Welcome, one and all!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A life in the Time of Darkness :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: